Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Welcome back, me.

I'm back to blogger.

I deleted the old version of this blog because majority of the 489 posts were useless crap. A lot made me cringe - especially those chronicling a relationship that now makes me wonder, what the hell was I thinking?

In the two years I've been gone from blogger, none of things I talked about matter anymore. Not to me, not to my family, not to my workplace. Could we say I've grown? I sure hope so.

If I told you about this blog, thanks for moving with me. I'm still pretending to be anonymous and that people care about my writing so not everyone knows about this little sort of secret. If you stumbled upon it randomly, I hope you can stay with me a while. I'm keeping the LJ for stuff that don't really matter - music, movies and other drivel I'm prone to writing when I want to write for practice. But, for the things that really matter, here is where it's at.

2 comments:

Pia said...

I still like pepsjugs.blogspot.com.
:(

Drishti said...

p, you and i know my set doesn't quite make it to 'jugs' category. it's not even a rack, they would be 'tits' at best. however, yours are definitely jugs.